Sunday 15 December 2013

Pvp ranking in the old system (not boxing related)

I was cleaning out my computer this morning and came across these old pictures from ranking up in the old pvp system. I remember the pain and agony when Blizz decided to remove the system a bit before they where supposed to, so me and a few of my friends didnt get rank 14. Myself i lacked 1 week... it was hard to get rank 14 back then! =) Well... i Guess most of the players/friends from that time wont see this, but ill post them anyway. Maybe someone know any of the players atleast... =)











1 comment:

  1. yeah I just checked out this site I love it, great info here, I will bookmarking and returning, to further help your readers I also found a cool review on a multiboxing software that's easy to use and your readers can check it out at http://pwnboxer.org

    ReplyDelete